TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The LEI service is provided by LEI Register OU (LEI number 894500SMOMUFH0UZXT46). LEI Register OU is an LEI Registration Agent.
1. To apply for an LEI code, fill in the application form, submit your data and pay for the service by credit card or PayPal.
2. The applicant agrees that while submitting the form he/she accepts the terms and conditions of LEI Register OU. The applicant agrees that while submitting the form he/she accepts the terms and conditions of LEI Register OU. The applicant gives all rights to LEI Register OU to apply for an LEI code on the client's behalf. The applicant confirms that He/She has the full authority to apply for an LEI on behalf of the Legal Entity.
3. LEI Register OU will start with the LEI registration process shortly after the client has made the payment. The applicant is aware that he/she may be contacted to supply a Letter of Authorization (Power of attorney) or any other proof that the applicant is authorized to apply for an LEI on behalf of the entity.
4. The LEI code will be issued as soon as possible after the payment has been made. In most cases the LEI code will be issued in 24 hours. However, in some cases, it may take up to a full week. LEI renewal/transfer process can take up to 7 days.
5. If the client has submitted insufficient data, LEI Register OU will contact the client via e-mail or submitted telephone number.
6. The purchase will be counted as final if the data has been submitted and funds paid.
7. LEI Register OU has the right to deny the application. In cases of denial, LEI Register OU will refund client to the amount paid minus the cost to cover the refund fees. Refund fee is 2600 INR.
8. For the convenience of customers LEI Register OU offers a service to prepay renewal fee in advance for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years. If the client has bought LEI renewal service for 3 or 5 years LEI Register OU will cover the renewal cost for the period bought and renew the company data in GLEIF database every year accordingly with the data provided in public company registry. LEI Register OU will ask the client an e-mail to confirm the data extracted from the company registry before submitting it for next renewal. If the client does not respond in 5 weekdays, LEI Register OU will update the data according to public company registry and submit it to GLEIF database through a relevant LOU.
9. Regardless if the client has bought renewal service for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years, LEI data will be updated every year accordingly. Hence the “NEXT RENEWAL DATE” in GLEIF database is always not more than 1 year in the future.
10. Governing law
This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
Prices and payment terms:
1. Applicable prices are shown on the subpage Pricelist.
2. LEI Register OU will not charge customers for managing the LEI code. Customers will be charged only for applying for an LEI or renewal of the LEI code.
3. We accept credit card and PayPal payments. LEI Register OU does not store credit card data. Credit card payments are processed by a third party and data submitted will be stored safely in their database. This data is not bypassed to LEI Register OU.
4. Payments will be accepted in INR.